Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in inspecting and testing glass products for conformance to specifications: Schedules test and inspection activities, based on production estimates and job change orders.
- 2) Trains workers in test procedures.
- 3) Examines samples of glass products for defects, using gauges and micrometers.
- 4) Reviews test reports and confers with department heads to correct defects revealed by inspection and testing procedures.
- 5) Requisitions supplies and equipment repair.
- 6) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, INSPECTION" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, INSPECTION" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, INSPECTION"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, INSPECTION"
Job Number: 10493