"SUPERVISOR, INSPECTION AND TESTING"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in inspecting and testing parts and subassemblies of electric motors and generators, such as armatures, stators, and field assemblies for conformance to specifications: Assigns workers to inspect parts for defects, such as improperly connected, broken, or cracked leads, surface defects on commutators, and for dimensional specifications of parts and subassemblies.
- 2) Designates type of test, method and procedure, and equipment to be used in testing parts and subassemblies.
- 3) Analyzes test data to diagnose cause of malfunctions and schedules repair of products not meeting specifications.
- 4) Trains workers in use of testing equipment.
- 5) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
- 6) May be designated according to operation coordinated as Supervisor, Coil And Armature Inspection; Supervisor, Electric Motor Testing.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, INSPECTION AND TESTING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, INSPECTION AND TESTING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, INSPECTION AND TESTING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, INSPECTION AND TESTING"
Job Number: 10495