Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in inspecting and packaging screen-printed wallpaper: Examines substandard wallpaper to determine repair procedures and corrective action required to prevent recurrence of defect.
- 2) Rejects unsalvageable wallpaper.
- 3) Compiles record of rejected wallpaper and reports probable causes to management for remedial action.
- 4) Trains workers in inspecting and packaging procedures.
- 5) Requisitions supplies and materials.
- 6) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, INSPECTING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, INSPECTING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, INSPECTING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, INSPECTING"
Job Number: 10486