"SUPERVISOR, INCINERATOR PLANT"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of incinerator plant workers engaged in operation, maintenance, and repair of incinerator furnaces and auxiliary equipment, such as grates, fans, compressors, temperature controls, overhead electric cranes, and ventilating and hydraulic equipment: Directs activities of workers engaged in tasks such as weighing and unloading refuse trucks, moving rubbish to furnace hoppers, operating incinerator furnaces, repairing furnace refractory linings, and removing ashes.
- 2) Assists workers in repairing facilities and equipment, applying knowledge of principles of combustion and safety procedures, and using handtools.
- 3) Maintains personnel records.
- 4) Trains workers in performance of duties and safety procedures.
- 5) Inspects incinerator furnace and other equipment to detect need for maintenance and repair.
- 6) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, INCINERATOR PLANT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, INCINERATOR PLANT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, INCINERATOR PLANT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, INCINERATOR PLANT"
Job Number: 10483