Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in drying, pulverizing, mixing, and pressing ingredients used to produce fuel briquettes: Feels fuel mixture to estimate moisture content.
- 2) Observes reading on hygrometer to determine humidity of atmosphere, and specified temperature for drier and flow rate of material.
- 3) Inspects finished product and takes sample for pressure test.
- 4) Specifies changes in percentage of binder to bring product to specified quality level.
- 6) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR III" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR III" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR III"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR III"
Job Number: 10179