Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in making plastic artificial articles, such as flowers, foliage, and butterflies: Reads work orders to ascertain articles scheduled, material requirements, and to plan work sequences.
- 2) Assigns specific duties to workers and gives work direction for performing duties.
- 3) Inspects articles at various stages of production to ensure conformance with customer and company specifications.
- 4) Records daily production.
- 5) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR II" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR II" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR II"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR II"
Job Number: 10175