"SUPERVISOR, HOSPITALITY HOUSE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in greeting, guiding, and serving patrons in amusement and recreation facilities: Formulates roster and personnel work assignments to assure work coverage.
- 2) Explains work procedures for subordinates.
- 3) Prepares written reports of operational activities to aid in planning future activities.
- 4) Verifies cleanliness of facilities and operability of equipment and forwards work order forms on equipment requiring maintenance or repair to management.
- 5) Inventories and orders supplies, checks and turns in receipts, and reviews correspondence.
- 6) Attends meeting to plan future operational activities and implementation of plans with other department heads.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, HOSPITALITY HOUSE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, HOSPITALITY HOUSE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, HOSPITALITY HOUSE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, HOSPITALITY HOUSE"
Job Number: 10473