"SUPERVISOR, HOME-ENERGY CONSULTANT"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in performing domestic-energy-consumption audits for customers of public utilities: Confers with customers and utility representatives to determine customer needs, appointment times, availability of representatives, and scheduling conflicts.
- 2) Reschedules energy audits accordingly.
- 3) Reads federal program guidelines, journals, and related reports to ascertain federal program requirements and recent developments concerning energy conservation techniques.
- 4) Attends energy seminars, staff meetings, and training sessions to assess effectiveness of energy audit program.
- 5) Suggests to management changes in brochures, community workshops, or audit procedures to improve community acceptance.
- 6) Prepares written reports that reflect assessment of program and submits them to management and department officials.
- 7) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, HOME-ENERGY CONSULTANT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, HOME-ENERGY CONSULTANT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, HOME-ENERGY CONSULTANT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, HOME-ENERGY CONSULTANT"
Job Number: 10471