"SUPERVISOR, HEARING-AID ASSEMBLY"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in assembling and repairing hearing aids: Reads assembly orders and repair tickets to determine work priorities, and assigns work to those workers responsible for assembly or repair.
- 2) Records production, such as type of hearing aids to be assembled, number of units, and date assigned.
- 3) Monitors work in progress to determine whether production is maintained according to schedule.
- 4) Confers with workers' representatives to resolve grievances.
- 5) Demonstrates job tasks to train new workers and assigns experienced workers to assist in training.
- 6) Compiles weekly and monthly production reports of hearing aids assembled and repaired.
- 7) Requisitions supplies and equipment as required.
- 8) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, HEARING-AID ASSEMBLY" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, HEARING-AID ASSEMBLY" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, HEARING-AID ASSEMBLY"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, HEARING-AID ASSEMBLY"
Job Number: 10467