Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in excavating and grading right-of-way for construction of projects, such as highways, streets, drainage ditches, and dams: Measures distances from reference points to locate boundaries of construction site.
- 2) Directs work crews engaged in operating vehicles and machines to dump, scrape, and spread dirt.
- 3) Verifies curvature of graded surface, using hand level.
- 4) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
- 5) May supervise bituminous paving crew.
- 6) May supervise work crew engaged in operating machines to tamp, roll, and smooth surface for subgrade of highway and be designated Supervisor, Fine Grading.
- 7) May supervise workers engaged in laying drainage tile and concrete and metal culverts and be designated Supervisor, Culvert Laying.
- 8) May be designated according to activity of workers supervised as Supervisor, Dumping; Supervisor, Rough Grading.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, GRADING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, GRADING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, GRADING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, GRADING"
Job Number: 10457