Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of AUTOMOBILE MECHANICS engaged in repairing, adjusting, servicing, and storing motor vehicles in industrial or commercial establishment: Analyzes defective equipment to determine cause of trouble.
- 2) Inspects and drives repaired vehicles to verify repairs.
- 3) Trains workers in and demonstrates repair and maintenance of vehicles, using handtools, welding, and grinding equipment.
- 4) Evaluates performance of workers.
- 5) Keeps inventory of repair parts and equipment and requisitions replacement stock.
- 6) Prepares repair reports and vehicle requests.
- 7) Schedules transporting of passengers or materials to service or storage areas.
- 8) May supervise workers engaged in inspection and repair of miscellaneous equipment, such as cement mixers and electric trucks.
- 9) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, GARAGE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, GARAGE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, GARAGE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, GARAGE"
Job Number: 10448