"SUPERVISOR, FRAMING MILL"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in handling, classifying, peeling, trimming, notching and boring, and branding lumber for use as crossties, pilings, bridge timbers, and utility poles: Assigns space in yard for lumber, according to production schedule and type and condition of lumber.
- 2) Schedules peeling, trimming, adzing, and boring of lumber, according to classification of lumber and length of time in yard.
- 3) Orders branding of lumber with identification data, such as customer, type of lumber, and date of treatment.
- 4) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master title.
- 5) May be designated according to type of product as Supervisor, Pole Yard; Supervisor, Tie Yard.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, FRAMING MILL" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, FRAMING MILL" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, FRAMING MILL"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, FRAMING MILL"
Job Number: 10441