"SUPERVISOR, FORCE ADJUSTMENT"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Coordinates work assignments and supervises clerical personnel preparing work schedules: Plans and prepares work force schedules from statistical data, such as budget estimates and telephone or telegraphic service and traffic records.
- 2) Compiles previous traffic-flow counts from transmitting and receiving records, or supervises clerks engaged in compiling flow data to aid in predicting operating needs.
- 3) Analyzes past flow counts, and personnel data, such as turnover, absenteeism, or overtime.
- 4) Prepares or revises personnel schedules for long- or short-range periods, considering vacations and budget allotments.
- 5) May direct preparation of comparative reports and charts to identify operating deficiencies.
- 6) When working in telegraph offices, assigns personnel to branch offices within geographical area upon receipt of personnel shortage reports.
- 7) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, FORCE ADJUSTMENT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, FORCE ADJUSTMENT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, FORCE ADJUSTMENT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, FORCE ADJUSTMENT"
Job Number: 10437