"SUPERVISOR, FIREWORKS ASSEMBLY"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in mixing powders and assembling parts to produce fireworks: Ignites fireworks and observes resultant sound and color to verify use of specified proportions and mixtures of powders.
- 2) Prepares reports and discusses test results with production manager.
- 3) May train new workers and set up machines and equipment to meet production requirements.
- 4) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
- 5) May be designated according to type of product manufactured or function supervised as Floatlight-Loading Supervisor; Incendiaries Supervisor; Pyrotechnic-Loading Supervisor.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, FIREWORKS ASSEMBLY" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, FIREWORKS ASSEMBLY" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, FIREWORKS ASSEMBLY"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, FIREWORKS ASSEMBLY"
Job Number: 10429