"SUPERVISOR, FILM PROCESSING"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in developing exposed black-and-white and color motion picture film.
- 2) Examines samples of developed film for defects, such as scratches, cracks, and contours.
- 3) Directs workers to make machine adjustments to correct defects.
- 4) Monitors gauges of developing solution tanks to ensure adherence to specifications.
- 5) Sets up or corrects set-up of photographic processing machines.
- 6) Collects and submits film strips and processing solutions to quality control department for analysis.
- 7) Mends film breaks, replaces film reels, and performs minor repair work on machines, using handtools.
- 8) Notifies maintenance supervisor when major repair is required.
- 9) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, FILM PROCESSING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, FILM PROCESSING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, FILM PROCESSING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, FILM PROCESSING"
Job Number: 10417