Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in fiberlocking materials, such as batting and base cloth, to produce papermaker's felt: Reviews production schedule to determine processing priorities.
- 2) Trains workers in operation of equipment, such as garnett machines, blending machines, and fiberlock machines.
- 3) Patrols work area to ensure processing of fabric is according to specifications.
- 4) Listens to machines to detect malfunctioning parts and reports malfunction to maintenance personnel.
- 5) Confers with other supervisory personnel to ensure even flow of work through departments.
- 6) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, FIBER-LOCKING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, FIBER-LOCKING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, FIBER-LOCKING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, FIBER-LOCKING"
Job Number: 10411