"SUPERVISOR, FEED MILL"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in grinding, screening, and mixing stock and poultry feed from grain and other ingredients according to specifications: Directs grinding of feed materials, such as grain, alfalfa, and corn cobs in hammer mills, or attrition mills, or roll grinders and mixing of ground feed with malt, mash, molasses, salt, soda, vitamins, and other ingredients, according to formula.
- 2) Oversees cooking, cooling, and pelletizing of feed.
- 3) May supervise packing of feed and storage and shipment of feed products.
- 4) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
- 5) May be designated according to type of feed as Poultry Feed Supervisor.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, FEED MILL" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, FEED MILL" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, FEED MILL"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, FEED MILL"
Job Number: 10403