"SUPERVISOR, EXTRUDING DEPARTMENT"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in adjusting and operating machines to extrude and print polyethylene film used in manufacture of bags: Examines polyethylene film from extruding machine for defects and conformance to dimensional specifications.
- 2) Examines samples from printing machine for clarity and registration of print, color intensity, and discriminations of shading to determine quality of print on film.
- 3) Trains new workers in operation and setup of machines.
- 4) May adjust and install replacement parts on machines.
- 5) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, EXTRUDING DEPARTMENT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, EXTRUDING DEPARTMENT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, EXTRUDING DEPARTMENT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, EXTRUDING DEPARTMENT"
Job Number: 10395