"SUPERVISOR, EPOXY FABRICATION"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in production of clay sewer pipe junction fittings and assembly of pipe couplings: Observes pipe preparation, epoxy fabrication, ceramic sawing, coupling assembly, and palletizing of products to ensure workers follow prescribed production methods and procedures.
- 2) Inspects products in all stages of production to detect cracks, pipe distortion, or assemblies which do not meet prescribed standards.
- 3) Confers with supervisor to resolve personnel or production problems.
- 4) Trains workers in production tasks and evaluates performance.
- 5) Moves equipment, supplies, or products, using forklift truck.
- 6) Performs minor repairs or adjustments to equipment, using handtools.
- 7) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, EPOXY FABRICATION" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, EPOXY FABRICATION" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, EPOXY FABRICATION"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, EPOXY FABRICATION"
Job Number: 10389