"SUPERVISOR, ELECTRONIC COILS"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in winding, assembling, and testing electronic inductor devices, such as coils, filters, and transformers: Analyzes production schedule to plan assignments for section and assigns duties to workers.
- 2) Examines product for conformance to manufacturing and quality standards.
- 3) Demonstrates method and sequence for performing duties, and trains workers in operation and control of machines and equipment.
- 4) Initiates or recommends personnel actions, such as hiring, transferring, promoting, or disciplining.
- 5) Maintains records and prepares cost, yield and breakage, and maintenance reports.
- 6) Inventories and requisitions tools, equipment, and supplies for department activities.
- 7) May be required to set up, adjust, and repair machines and equipment.
- 8) May be designated according to product assembled or activity involved, as Supervisor, Coil Winding; Supervisor, Filter Assembly; Supervisor, Test and Inspection.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, ELECTRONIC COILS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, ELECTRONIC COILS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, ELECTRONIC COILS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, ELECTRONIC COILS"
Job Number: 10379