"SUPERVISOR, ELECTRICAL ASSEMBLIES"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in fabrication of subassemblies and assembly of electrical equipment, such as electric welding machines, conveyors, and other electrically powered machine tools: Confers with engineering and management staff to establish assembly procedures and production schedules.
- 2) Interprets and modifies blueprints and wiring diagrams in accordance with assembly specifications.
- 3) Inspects and tests assembled components and equipment, using oscilloscopes, voltmeters, ammeters, and other test instruments.
- 4) Suggests design modifications to increase product efficiency and production output.
- 5) Trains new workers and resolves personnel problems.
- 6) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, ELECTRICAL ASSEMBLIES" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, ELECTRICAL ASSEMBLIES" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, ELECTRICAL ASSEMBLIES"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, ELECTRICAL ASSEMBLIES"
Job Number: 10376