"SUPERVISOR, DRY CLEANING"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in drycleaning and pressing wearing apparel and household articles, such as drapes, blankets, and linens: Determines standards and rates of production in accordance with company policy, type of equipment, and work load.
- 2) Assigns duties to workers.
- 3) Observes progress of work and transfers or hires new employees to maintain production.
- 4) Confers with workers to resolve problems, complaints, and grievances.
- 5) Confers with company officials and sellers of materials and equipment to plan improved methods.
- 6) Reviews production and accounting records to determine cost levels of operation.
- 7) Trains or assigns new employees to experienced workers for training.
- 8) May supervise workers engaged in cleaning and pressing garments in hotel establishment and be known as Valet Manager.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, DRY CLEANING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, DRY CLEANING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, DRY CLEANING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, DRY CLEANING"
Job Number: 10366