"SUPERVISOR, DRIED YEAST"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in extruding, drying, milling, inspecting, and packaging dried yeast: Observes temperature and humidity controls on conveyor belt-type drier for adherence to specifications.
- 2) Reviews laboratory reports and inspects dried and milled yeast for specified fineness.
- 3) Examines packaged yeast at various stages and directs workers to adjust malfunctioning machines.
- 4) Inspects equipment and machine to ensure adherence to sanitary specifications.
- 5) Trains workers in machine and equipment operations.
- 6) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, DRIED YEAST" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, DRIED YEAST" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, DRIED YEAST"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, DRIED YEAST"
Job Number: 10365