Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in drawing wire, rods, and tubes from metal stock, applying knowledge of drawing machines and properties of metal: Examines and verifies dimensions of product to determine if specifications are adhered to during production, using gauges or micrometer.
- 2) Instructs new workers in machine operations.
- 3) Performs duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
- 4) May direct workers in straightening and cutoff processes.
- 5) May set up or assist workers in setting up machines.
- 6) May be designated according to product drawn as Rod-Drawing Supervisor; Tube-Drawing Supervisor; Wire-Drawing Supervisor.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, DRAWING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, DRAWING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, DRAWING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, DRAWING"
Job Number: 10364