"SUPERVISOR, DOG LICENSE OFFICER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in enforcing dog license laws and inspecting license books of pet shops: Assigns DOG LICENSERS to crews to assure adequate staff to cover all geographical canvass areas.
- 2) Reviews work of crews and recommends areas requiring coverage.
- 3) Checks pet shop license books to assure that license applications and fees have been forwarded.
- 4) Compares recorded number of dogs sold for period with number of applications completed to assure that pet shop is complying with dog license laws.
- 5) Records results of visit on control cards.
- 6) Performs personnel functions, such as interviewing new workers, recommending hiring, and resolving employee grievances.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, DOG LICENSE OFFICER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, DOG LICENSE OFFICER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, DOG LICENSE OFFICER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, DOG LICENSE OFFICER"
Job Number: 10361