"SUPERVISOR, DIVERSIFIED CROPS"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in planting, cultivating, and harvesting more than one kind of crop, such as vegetable, cash grain, crop specialty, and fruit: Confers with management to evaluate weather and soil conditions and to develop and revise plans and procedures.
- 2) Directs workers in preparing soil and in planting, cultivating, spraying, and harvesting crops, such as wheat, onions, sweet corn, and mint.
- 3) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
- 4) May supervise workers engaged in maintenance and repair of farm machines and facilities, such as mowers, root diggers, fences, and sheds.
- 5) May adjust, lubricate, refuel and repair farm machines and facilities.
- 6) May drive and operate farm machinery, such as trucks, tractors, and self-propelled harvesters.
- 7) May compile and submit reports on farm conditions, such as machinery breakdowns, crop diseases, and labor problems.
- 8) May hire and discharge workers.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, DIVERSIFIED CROPS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, DIVERSIFIED CROPS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, DIVERSIFIED CROPS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, DIVERSIFIED CROPS"
Job Number: 10359