"SUPERVISOR, DIMENSION WAREHOUSE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in receiving, storing, and issuing dimensional woodstock; sanding stock; and assembling stock parts to form furniture components: Computes stock requirements, based on inventory and production schedules, and requisitions material needed.
- 2) Inspects stock in process for dimensional accuracy and quality of construction to ensure adherence to company standards.
- 3) Demonstrates new or more efficient work methods to workers.
- 4) Observes sanding and assembling operations and reassigns personnel to alleviate detected bottlenecks.
- 6) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, DIMENSION WAREHOUSE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, DIMENSION WAREHOUSE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, DIMENSION WAREHOUSE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, DIMENSION WAREHOUSE"
Job Number: 10357