"SUPERVISOR, DIE CASTING"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in setting up and operating diecasting machines, applying knowledge of diecasting process and properties of molten metal: Reads work orders to determine type of diecasting machines to be used.
- 2) Initiates changes in timing of casting cycle, lubrication of dies, cooking of dies, or spacing between dies to correct defects in castings.
- 3) Trains new workers in job duties.
- 4) May supervise operation of melting furnaces and trim presses.
- 5) May adjust thermostats to control temperatures of molten metal.
- 6) May set up diecasting machines for workers.
- 7) May be required to have experience with specific materials or type of machine.
- 8) Performs duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, DIE CASTING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, DIE CASTING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, DIE CASTING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, DIE CASTING"
Job Number: 10356