"SUPERVISOR, DIAMOND FINISHING"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in girdling, brilliandeering, and lopping diamonds, and marks defects on diamonds to be removed by cutter: Examines rough diamonds with magnifying glass to detect defects in color, quality, and physical structure.
- 2) Outlines defects to be removed by diamond cutter, using ink pen.
- 3) Distributes cut diamonds to workers for finishing process.
- 4) Trains new workers in job duties.
- 5) May cleave diamonds to remove imperfections.
- 6) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, DIAMOND FINISHING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, DIAMOND FINISHING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, DIAMOND FINISHING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, DIAMOND FINISHING"
Job Number: 10355