Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in blanking, cleaning, brushing, soldering, polishing, plating, printing, and lacquering watch dials: Trains new workers in performance of tasks.
- 2) Requisitions supplies and materials.
- 3) Confers with other supervisory personnel to coordinate interdepartmental workflow.
- 4) Confers with workers' representatives to resolve grievances.
- 5) Sets up machines and equipment.
- 6) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, DIALS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, DIALS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, DIALS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, DIALS"
Job Number: 10354