"SUPERVISOR, DENTAL LABORATORY"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in fabrication, assembly, and repair of full or partial dentures: Reads prescription and consults with DENTIST to resolve problems concerning prescription specifications and to establish cost and delivery agreements.
- 2) Trains new workers in performance of tasks, and fabricates and repairs dentures as needed to expedite work flow.
- 3) Inspects work in progress and upon completion to ensure conformance to prescription specifications.
- 4) Requisitions materials and supplies.
- 5) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
- 6) May be designated according to department supervised as Supervisor, Denture Department; Supervisor, Gold Department; Supervisor, Partial Denture Department; Supervisor, Porcelain Department.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, DENTAL LABORATORY" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, DENTAL LABORATORY" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, DENTAL LABORATORY"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, DENTAL LABORATORY"
Job Number: 10352