"SUPERVISOR, CUTTING AND SPLICING"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in numbering, cutting, assembling, splicing, and inspecting negative slide or motion picture film: Trains new workers in techniques, such as cutting out censored or defective scenes from film strip, assembling and splicing film strips together, and printing footage numbers on film rolls.
- 2) Inserts film strip in splicing machine to test sealing unit and adjusts temperature controls of machine to obtain permanent seal without burning film.
- 3) Inserts film strips in stapling machine to ascertain that film is secured in prescribed manner.
- 4) Examines assembled film over bench lamp to detect cutting and splicing errors and to verify edited arrangement of picture sequence according to work order and editorial instructions.
- 5) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, CUTTING AND SPLICING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, CUTTING AND SPLICING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, CUTTING AND SPLICING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, CUTTING AND SPLICING"
Job Number: 10342