"SUPERVISOR, CUSTOMER RECORDS DIVISION"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in receiving requests from customers pertaining to connection, transfer, or disconnection of gas and electric-power services, issuing service connection orders, and maintaining records concerning service connection: Interprets company policies and work procedures for employees pertaining to customer contacts, service complaints, preparation and disposition of work orders, and maintenance of service records.
- 2) Sorts and distributes completed meter orders.
- 3) Reviews completed meter orders to assure entry of rates, constants, and demand.
- 4) Reviews incomplete orders to determine procedure for disposition.
- 5) Prepares annual operating budget, and special and regular reports.
- 6) May receive money collected by workers for special connections.
- 7) Performs other duties described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, CUSTOMER RECORDS DIVISION" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, CUSTOMER RECORDS DIVISION" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, CUSTOMER RECORDS DIVISION"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, CUSTOMER RECORDS DIVISION"
Job Number: 10338