"SUPERVISOR, CUSTOMER-COMPLAINT SERVICE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in resolving customer problems and complaints concerning matters, such as merchandise, service, and billing: Reviews customer-complaint correspondence, notes any suggestions, and assigns complaint to CUSTOMER-COMPLAINT CLERK for action.
- 2) Advises subordinates on handling difficult customer complaints, or may handle complaint personally.
- 3) Confers with other supervisory or managerial personnel to recommend changes in order to avoid recurring customer complaints.
- 4) May explain to customer by telephone or letter action taken on complaint.
- 5) May follow up with customer to see that complaint was satisfactorily resolved.
- 6) May be designated according to type of problem as Supervisor, Lost and Found.
- 7) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, CUSTOMER-COMPLAINT SERVICE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, CUSTOMER-COMPLAINT SERVICE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, CUSTOMER-COMPLAINT SERVICE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, CUSTOMER-COMPLAINT SERVICE"
Job Number: 10340