"SUPERVISOR, CREDIT AND LOAN COLLECTIONS"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in collecting overdue payments for charge accounts, credit card accounts, or loans from customers of banks, loan companies, department stores, oil companies, or other credit-card-issuing companies: Reviews delinquent account records to determine which customers must be contacted for collection of overdue accounts.
- 2) Organizes collection work load according to degree and amount of delinquency and assigns accounts to workers for collection.
- 3) Writes letters or approves form letters for use in collection attempts.
- 4) Recommends telephone techniques used by COLLECTOR.
- 5) Verifies accuracy of accounts, using calculator and computer.
- 6) Authorizes or refers accounts to manager for repossession and legal actions against debtors.
- 7) May assist subordinates with collection activities in difficult cases.
- 8) May supervise and coordinate activities of clerical workers in related activities.
- 9) Performs duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, CREDIT AND LOAN COLLECTIONS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, CREDIT AND LOAN COLLECTIONS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, CREDIT AND LOAN COLLECTIONS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, CREDIT AND LOAN COLLECTIONS"
Job Number: 10334