"SUPERVISOR, CORRESPONDENCE SECTION"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in preparing correspondence, policies, and related clerical activities in headquarters or branch office of insurance company: Reads policyholder and company field personnel correspondence, studies policy records, and examines replies prepared by CORRESPONDENCE CLERKS and POLICYHOLDER-INFORMATION CLERKS to determine completeness of replies and appropriateness of actions taken.
- 2) Proofreads copy for style, appearance, accuracy of spelling, punctuation, grammar, and conformity with company standards.
- 3) Returns faulty work with instructions for revision.
- 4) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
- 5) May verify accuracy of computations, using calculator.
- 6) May dictate replies to nonroutine correspondence.
- 7) May review and correct records, using computer.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, CORRESPONDENCE SECTION" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, CORRESPONDENCE SECTION" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, CORRESPONDENCE SECTION"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, CORRESPONDENCE SECTION"
Job Number: 10331