"SUPERVISOR, COOPERAGE SHOP"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in fabricating or repairing kegs, barrels, or hogsheads: Assigns duties to workers and coordinates activities with other supervisors to maintain production schedule.
- 2) Patrols work area to observe functioning of machines and directs workers in adjusting machines that fail to meet production standards.
- 3) Examines finished product to determine whether product meets company specifications.
- 5) May purchase wood from supplier for use in producing staves and maintain records of transactions.
- 6) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
- 7) May be designated according to process supervised as Supervisor, Barrel Assembly; Supervisor, Heading; Supervisor, Stave Finishing.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, COOPERAGE SHOP" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, COOPERAGE SHOP" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, COOPERAGE SHOP"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, COOPERAGE SHOP"
Job Number: 10326