Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in compounding, weighing, and packaging of sulfonated oils, esters, stearates, and industrial soaps: Directs workers in compounding ingredients, using knowledge of chemical properties and reactions of ingredients.
- 2) Reviews cumulative weight charts and examines compounds in process to detect discrepancies in weight, odor, clarity, and color.
- 3) Designates type and size of container for packaging, according to product.
- 4) Reviews laboratory analysis of samples and orders changes in process specifications, according to knowledge of chemical processes, ingredient characteristics, and experience with specific products.
- 5) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, COMPOUNDING-AND-FINISHING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, COMPOUNDING-AND-FINISHING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, COMPOUNDING-AND-FINISHING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, COMPOUNDING-AND-FINISHING"
Job Number: 10312