"SUPERVISOR, COLD ROLLING"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in pickling, annealing, cold and temper rolling, and slitting and shearing steel strip or plate: Reads rolling order and production schedule for processing specifications for each unit.
- 2) Inspects material from each unit for conformance to metallurgical and customer specifications.
- 3) Determines adjustments required to correct defects noted and directs workers in adjusting machines and equipment to fabricate items meeting specifications.
- 5) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
- 6) May supervise pickling and annealing operations only and be designated Supervisor, Cleaning And Annealing.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, COLD ROLLING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, COLD ROLLING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, COLD ROLLING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, COLD ROLLING"
Job Number: 10307