"SUPERVISOR, CHIMNEY CONSTRUCTION"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in constructing reinforced concrete chimneys and similar structures: Reads blueprints and measures distances to lay out chimney.
- 2) Directs workers in setting forms, erecting and wiring reinforcing steel, pouring and puddling concrete, and advancing scaffolding as erection of chimney progresses.
- 3) Observes progress of work to ensure safety of installations and conformance of work to specifications.
- 4) Verifies dimensions, using rule and spirit level.
- 5) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, CHIMNEY CONSTRUCTION" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, CHIMNEY CONSTRUCTION" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, CHIMNEY CONSTRUCTION"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, CHIMNEY CONSTRUCTION"
Job Number: 10287