Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in converting woodpulp into viscose for use in manufacturing cellophane and rayon: Orders rolls of pressed woodpulp transferred from storage to shredding room.
- 2) Directs workers in moving controls to regulate caustic treatment of pulp to form alkali cellulose.
- 3) Sets conveyor speed for specified aging of cellulose traveling through process chambers.
- 4) Directs operation of equipment that mixes and blends cellulose with chemicals to form viscose.
- 5) Directs workers in moving controls of valves and pumps to filter viscose and transfer viscose to storage.
- 6) Trains workers in operation of equipment.
- 7) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, CHEMICAL" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, CHEMICAL" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, CHEMICAL"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, CHEMICAL"
Job Number: 10286