Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in processing and packaging grains for cereal or animal feed products, according to knowledge of plant operations, processing machinery, and equipment: Directs experienced workers to instruct new workers in operation of grinders, cookers, driers, flaking rolls, ovens, frosting and packaging equipment.
- 2) Evaluates performance of new workers for understanding of equipment and duties.
- 3) Visually and tactually inspects grain mill products in process for conformance to plant standards.
- 4) Reads laboratory tests results to verify specified moisture content of products.
- 5) Directs workers to supply packaging lines with cartons, shipping cases, and other packaging materials.
- 6) Investigates and directs repair of malfunctioning equipment based on knowledge of equipment and process.
- 7) Maintains time and production records.
- 8) May perform processing tasks in worker's absence.
- 9) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, CEREAL" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, CEREAL" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, CEREAL"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, CEREAL"
Job Number: 10283