Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in storing finished beer and pumping beer to filling machines: Turns valves that regulate flow of refrigerant in cooling equipment to maintain specified temperatures in cellars.
- 2) Directs PUMPER, BREWERY in transferring beer into storage tanks and from tanks to filling machines, following production schedule specifications.
- 3) Reads meters and records quantity of beer pumped.
- 4) Verifies type and destination of beer pumped to filling machines against order specifications.
- 5) Examines tanks, pumps, and lines for cleanliness.
- 6) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, CELLARS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, CELLARS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, CELLARS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, CELLARS"
Job Number: 10279