Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Coordinates processes, supervises workers, and sets up machines used to manufacture storage-battery grids and plates: Coordinates hand and machine operations, such as lead melting, casting and trimming, paste mixing, grid pasting and drying, and inspection.
- 2) Sets up machines, such as trimming press and pasting machines.
- 3) Adjusts stops, guides, blades and rollers, and changes molds.
- 4) Inspects in-process or finished parts, such as grids, connectors, and wet and dry plates to determine conformance to specifications.
- 5) Observes gauges, thermometers, temperature controls, and operation of machines and equipment to detect malfunctions and directs or makes changes to correct defects.
- 6) Reports mechanical breakdowns to maintenance department.
- 7) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
- 8) May be designated according to operation supervised as Supervisor, Grid-Casting-And-Pasting; Supervisor, Plate Pasting.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, CASTING-AND-PASTING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, CASTING-AND-PASTING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, CASTING-AND-PASTING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, CASTING-AND-PASTING"
Job Number: 10275