Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of CARDROOM ATTENDANTS I engaged in selling gambling chips, collecting house fees, and serving food and beverages to patrons of cardroom: Assigns workers to serve patrons at designated group of card tables.
- 2) Examines collection reports, submitted for approval by workers, for accuracy and timeliness.
- 3) Explains and interprets operating rules of house to patrons.
- 4) Circulates among tables and observes operations to ensure player harmony and adjust service complaints.
- 5) Notifies BOARD ATTENDANT of vacancies at tables so that waiting patrons may play.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, CARDROOM" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, CARDROOM" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, CARDROOM"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, CARDROOM"
Job Number: 10270