"SUPERVISOR, CAP-AND-HAT PRODUCTION"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in cutting, assembling, sewing, trimming, and blocking, men's and boy's caps and hats: Reviews work orders to determine staffing requirements and to plan and schedule production operations.
- 2) Requisitions materials.
- 3) Trains workers in operation of equipment, such as sewing machines, kick presses, cutting machines, and knives.
- 4) Inspects samples of products for adherence to specifications for cutting, sewing, sizing, and blocking.
- 5) May select and distribute materials to be assembled to workers.
- 6) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
- 7) May be designated according to department as Supervisor, Body Department; Supervisor, Braid Department; Supervisor, Finishing Department; Supervisor, Harvest-Hat Department; Supervisor, Sewing Department.
- 8) May supervise and coordinate activities of workers engaged in blending fur cuttings and be designated Supervisor, Back Shop.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, CAP-AND-HAT PRODUCTION" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, CAP-AND-HAT PRODUCTION" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, CAP-AND-HAT PRODUCTION"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, CAP-AND-HAT PRODUCTION"
Job Number: 10264