Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in operating calender machines to impart specified gloss and finish to surface of paper: Assigns duties to workers, according to production orders and knowledge of machine capacities.
- 2) Inspects finish of paper for adherence to specifications.
- 3) Trains workers in operation of machines.
- 4) Maintains production, quality control, and personnel records.
- 5) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, CALENDERING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, CALENDERING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, CALENDERING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, CALENDERING"
Job Number: 10260