"SUPERVISOR, BREW HOUSE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers in brewhouse of malt liquor establishment: Trains workers in operation of equipment.
- 2) Inspects and evaluates milling, mashing, brewing, and cooling operations to determine conformance to laboratory report specifications and established production procedures.
- 3) Observes time, temperature, and pressure recording charts on machines and compares readings with work order specifications.
- 4) Conducts iodine tests of mash and specific gravity tests of malt to determine completeness of mashing operations.
- 5) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, BREW HOUSE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, BREW HOUSE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, BREW HOUSE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, BREW HOUSE"
Job Number: 10251