"SUPERVISOR, BOATBUILDERS, WOOD"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in building, repairing, or modifying wooden boats, life rafts, floats, or pontoons: Assigns workers to specific duties, such as building pilot houses, cockpits, or cabins, installing masts or booms, laying keels and installing ribs, and fabricating and installing rudders and rudder controls.
- 2) Directs workers in such procedures as installing skylights, desks, chairs, cabins, and other structural units and furnishings.
- 3) Inspects specific assemblies, such as door panels, ceiling panels, and wall coverings, for conformance to dimensional specifications and quality standards, using level, square, and measuring instruments and applying knowledge of carpentry.
- 4) Trains new workers in use of equipment and tools.
- 5) Performs other tasks as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, BOATBUILDERS, WOOD" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, BOATBUILDERS, WOOD" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, BOATBUILDERS, WOOD"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, BOATBUILDERS, WOOD"
Job Number: 10244