"SUPERVISOR, BLOOD-DONOR RECRUITERS"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of BLOOD-DONOR RECRUITERS engaged in soliciting blood donations from employees or members of companies, unions, and fraternal organizations: Selects, trains, and assigns BLOOD-DONOR RECRUITERS.
- 2) Reviews records and reports to evaluate BLOOD-DONOR RECRUITER performance and recommends personnel action when necessary.
- 3) Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists BLOOD-DONOR RECRUITER in solving problems.
- 4) Interprets blood-bank policies and procedures to staff.
- 5) Attends management meetings to exchange ideas and information and discuss problems.
- 6) Assists in preparation of annual budget by providing data and making recommendations.
- 7) Serves as liaison between donor-enrollment unit and other units of blood bank.
- 8) Occasionally answers requests for information from prospective or participating blood-donor groups.
- 9) Occasionally speaks to interested donor groups about blood-bank program.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, BLOOD-DONOR RECRUITERS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, BLOOD-DONOR RECRUITERS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, BLOOD-DONOR RECRUITERS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, BLOOD-DONOR RECRUITERS"
Job Number: 10239